Photobucket

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

tu, tue, tuesday

its that time again. ttt. here it goes!

1. I woke up this morning to a vomit war zone all throughout the living room & foyer. My mini schnauzer apparently wasn't feeling good this morning... and just "let it rip." I realize that he is a dog and can't help it... but it doesn't make it any less aggravating or disgusting. He seems to be feeling much better now though. I just hope I found all of his little "accidents."

2. My little sister,.. who isn't so little anymore is 14 going on 15 this October. It seems weird for her to be as old as she is now... I was 11 when SHE was born. She is a very talented dancer, because she has been taking dance lessons for about 8 years now. She not only dances for a private company, but this year she is also involved in the newly added South Jones Dance Team. :) So proud of her!!! 



 3. Hank has been working out of town for the last 14 weeks. He is still out of town this week.. but he should be finishing up the job in Baton Rouge either tomorrow or Thursday. Once he finishes.. he should be able to be at home for a while... and I can not wait! Not only just having him home every night.. but I will also have some help taking care of "house stuff." Oh happy day!

No comments:

Post a Comment