Photobucket

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

A day late, a dollar short

Sooo... here I am again. Doing "triple tangent tuesday" on wednesday. ohhh well.. such is life! ahhaha


1. After hanging out with my "Johnson girls" yesterday [Lindsay & Chelsa] and their sweet babies,.. Jett, Kannon & Makayla.. I somewhat have a smidge of baby fever. And I think the word "smidge" is too much. Its just so sweet to see them when they are so little {Jett is five, but quite adorable even though he is no longer a baby.} Whenever I hang out with them.. I have that feeling of "ohhhh yes I definitely want a baby,.." but I know that feeling will subside within the next day or two. I do believe Hank & I will have children ONE day,.. just don't see that "DAY" being anytime soon. In the meantime,.. I will continue to "oooh & ahhhh" over my friend's children. :)

2. Only 128 days until my first half marathon and I couldn't be more excited. [P.S. I'd love for my legs to look like the girl in the middle]

3. I think its weird how much me and my older sister are alike. With her re-doing a damaged house and me building a new one.. we are both having to pick out things/colors/tile/flooring etc for our houses. You wouldn't believe it.. but without the knowledge of the other... we both picked out several paint colors that were the same... two colors being the exact same COLOR & BRAND,... picked out similar small chandeliers for our bathrooms, very similar flooring,.. and the almost exact same back splash for our kitchens. WEIRD,... I KNOW! 

No comments:

Post a Comment