Photobucket

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

tuesday business

its tuesday. you know what that means. if i am blogging.. then that means i REMEMBERED to do triple tangent tuesday,... on the correct day! hahahah! so here it goes!!!

1. I logged 30 miles last week. Yep 30. The most miles I have done in one week... EVER! I was pretty proud.. but a little disappointed when I got on the scales at weight watchers yesterday and was up 2.2 lbs. Ugh! Its okay though. It will all work out eventually! lol.


2. We FINALLY started on our house yesterday! FINALLY! Yesterday they dug footings,.. and today our concrete was poured into those footings. Hopefully we will have a full slab by next Tuesday! I will include some pictures.. even though its kinda hard to tell what is what!



This is what it looks like once the concrete is poured in! :)


3. A few weeks ago.. I bleached a streak on the side of my head.. and colored it a bright purple! I've had purple in my hair before.. but I really liked it this time.. because it was a really pretty color.. and it peeked out a little when my hair was done. Now.. a few weeks later.. most of the purple has washed out.. leaving me with a half blonde/half purple streak. Although I don't think its the cutest thing in the world anymore.. I've gotten tons of comments on my "cool hair." hahaha. So I don't guess I will worry about it fading out... its been a real hit! Who would've thought! lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment