Photobucket

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

fire on the mountain, run boys, run.

tuesday. triple tangent tuesday, that is.

1. On my lunch break today, I was listening to b95. I don't usually listen to country stations unless I am in a "country" mood but for some reason it was the station that my radio was last left on. As I am heading back to work... a very redneck woman.. whom announced she was from Sanford, MS... came on the radio station and requested Charlie Daniel's "The Devil went down to Georgia." Ohhhhh yess.... she did. Of course I did laugh a little to myself.. it was just really funny at the time. I wasn't making fun of her. It was just such an appropriate song for her to request! ANYWAYS... yes I did turn up the radio... and yes I do know all the words. Ahhh... good times. Now I don't know why the chicken is in the bread pan, or why their pickin' out dough... but I do know that granny's dog doesn't bite, no child no. :)

2. I've never found a four leaf clover before. There I said it. Not until... this past Sunday. Actually I don't know if I can actually say that I "found" it.... because Ginny first found a 4 leaf clover in the same spot this past Thursday while we were running.... so Sunday on my run I stopped in the area that she had found it in, and there were 2. Yep, 2 four leaf clovers... just growing there, side by side. Then today, Ginny looked again and there was another one. How random! Like I said I had never found one before... and we found a spot where there was four of them. Very weird.. but I'm still proud. And have felt lucky ever since! :)
me at my first 5k last October. :)

3. For the month of July I ran 95.72 miles. (my poor shoes & feet, ha) I couldn't believe it! Thats definitely the most miles I have ever ran in one month.. I feel completely gratified. I hope to increase my total by 10 this month! So we will see how that works out!

No comments:

Post a Comment