Photobucket

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Callin' like a collector, sorry I cannot answer


I got a new phone! Hallelujah! This has been a long time coming, that is for sure. I've had the Blackberry Curve 2 for about a year and a half now. I really liked the phone,.. but it was starting to give out on me. I'm not exaggerating when I say this... but it was NOTHING for my battery to die 2 or 3 times at work. I would charge my phone while I was at work... and most days would also have to charge it in the car on the way home. Thats just a little ridiculous, if I might say so myself. Hank has been begging me for the last month or so to just give in and get a new one. I really wanted to wait until my 2 year contract with Cellular South was up (march), but my ole ghettoberry just couldn't hang in there that long.

So I've joined the new wave of droid phones. {applause, applause} Now I have only been the owner of this phone for ohhhhh about 2 hours now.. but so far it is awesome. Touch screen is definitely the way to go. And I like how almost 100% of the phone is personalizable (if thats such a word.) It will only take me about 3 months to get everything figured out, but I have a feeling it will be totally worth it.

But seriously.. I'm not hating on blackberrys. It was just time for me to move on. RIP Ghettoberry.

No comments:

Post a Comment