Photobucket

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

beaten by my own blog

So I am now officially upset with myself. I've always considered myself to be somewhat "computer savvy" but this blog is about to get the best of me. 

I follow several people's blogs and I am quite envious of their pages. My blog pales in comparison, and it hurts my heart. I want my page to be AMAZING, and I know it can be... I just gotta figure out how. There are so many things that I want to do to my page or add to my page (which I know the things are possible, because others have done them) and I just can't seem to get it to work.  *hhhhhrruummmppphhh*

I'm not going to give up on my "poor man's blog" just yet though. My husband, whom I have complete and utter confidence in, will help me spruce up my page whenever he returns home this weekend. I just know it! So just bare with me guys... I promise to create a more inviting page with all kinds of goodies & gadgets!  You just wait and see! :)

On another note. The foundation, or slab, for our house was poured this morning. *sqquuueaaall* Quite Freaking exciting! They will begin framing it up in the morning,.. so hopefully I will have a wall or two this weekend to show off to Hank whenever he comes home. I did make sure to engrave "SHAW" into the concrete that will one day be my garage,.. but I'm almost certain it will be covered up tomorrow when the walls start going up. I really wanted to write "made with love" but that would have taken up too much room. Oohhhh well!

Pictures coming soon, I promise! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment