Photobucket

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Canton Flea Market


I am UBER excited. Tomorrow morning at 5am I will be leaving out to spend most of the day at the Canton Flea Market. My sweet friend Adriane invited me to go along with her, her mother, and her grandmother tomorrow.. and I can NOT wait. I have only been to the CFM in October, never in May, and I'm really excited to see what all types of things that they will have!


This will be my 3rd time to go to the flea market.. and I believe it gets better each time. I hope to find lots of stuff for our new house,.. maybe even a really unique sink to go in our (soon to be) guest bathroom. 

I know several women who like to go to Canton, and I hope I get to see some of yall there tomorrow! Good luck & happy hunting!!! Hopefully tomorrow I will have lots of goodies to report back about! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment