Photobucket

Monday, May 9, 2011

Shadows

Shadows
Late at night when I can't sleep,
There are shadows on the wall, 
I look around and watch them watch me, 
Large in size, to them I must seem so small.

They move with ease & fluidly grace,
Always switching from wall to wall, 
Never revealing to me their face,
Only growing and stretching extremely tall.

Their here to watch me drift off to sleep,
Never saying a word or bothering me,
I hope they stay around a while, 
I sure do enjoy the company.
>KS<


Its been a really long time since I've written any poetry. During high school I would always write poems and short stories.. and I loved it. I really miss those days sometimes, but only temporarily. I really enjoyed writing this particular poem though... it brought back memories of earlier days. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment