Photobucket

Monday, May 23, 2011

"Bridesmaids" -- The Movie.

Last Thursday night.. Adriane, Ginny, Kandi and I went to see the new movie "Bridesmaids" at the Grand theater in Hattiesburg. Throughout the week I was very excited to see the movie, but was a little worried that it would not hold up to my desired expectations. Well let me just say that 'Bridesmaids' in no way disappointed. From bathroom humor, friendship turmoil, sandwich sexual innuendos, and plenty of laughs to go around.. I thoroughly enjoyed it. Lots of times seeing a movie once is enough for me, but this one had me wanting to see it again. (the next day, lol). When I first saw the preview for it -- I leaned over to Hank and said "that looks like a female version of 'The Hangover'" and boy was I right! I'm not saying this is just a chick flick... but it definitely is the girl's version. Seeing "Bridesmaids" just made me more excited to see "The Hangover, Part II" this coming weekend. 
So for all of you who haven't seen "Bridesmaids" yet.. what are you waiting for??!? 
GO.. GO NOW! You won't be disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment