Photobucket

Thursday, September 8, 2011

TTT - Thursday Style

Triple Tangent Tuesday's are usually done on Tuesday.. but this week is an exception. Just for this week only.. I've decided to change it to Triple Tangent Thursday! Sounds good, huh? I believe so! So lets see what we have in store for today. 

Three random facts about me and my life this week:

1. I remember, as a kid, going with my mother and older sister to a muscadine farm and picking muscadines. Of course we would eat them as we went... and I remember how much I enjoyed them. I haven't eaten a muscadine in at least 7 or 8 years.. until this week. I found a small container of them at Wal-mart and swiped them off the shelf as fast as I could! They are absolutely wonderful! I'm so glad I was able to find them.. they definitely brought back old memories. And I am definitely planning on buying a few more containers before its over with. If you haven't ever tried them.. then you should! You don't know what you are missing!

2. Of course when building a house.. you run a risk of getting a nail in your tire. I do believe I have done JUST that. On my way to work yesterday.. my car felt like I was going to wobble off of the road. I have had my fair share of flat tires.. so I knew immediately what the problem was. When I parked at work.. I got out to check my tires. And yep, I was right. My back right rim was nearly sitting on the ground. So I had a fun little time on my lunch break airing up my tire so that I was able to actually HAVE a lunch break. Thank goodness Hank bought me a (car) battery operated tire inflator. It pretty much saved me yesterday. It takes a little bit of time to air up a tire that is COMPLETELY flat.. so I had a few minutes to kill... in which I decided to document with my camera.





3. As I have said before... Fall is my most FAVORITE time of the year. This morning.. I was reminded of something else that makes fall even more special. The stores begin selling candy for Halloween. Which means I am able to find TWO... not one... but TWO of my favorite candies! Candy Corn and what I call "Milk Maids"... oh joy! I went into Walgreens this morning and let out a little squeal when I saw all the different bags & mixes of candy corn. Yummm, yummm.


No comments:

Post a Comment