Photobucket

Friday, September 9, 2011

Mi casa, Su casa

I've been a slacker about posting pictures of the house. This week they worked on our electrical and inside plumbing... so I haven't taken any pictures of that... its quite boring, but necessary nonetheless. ENJOY!!!

Shingles, yay! I didn't get to add a big picture with all of them on!

Dining room!

Living room area with dining in background! Just getting window pics!

Window over my soon to be claw foot tub! (my most favorite)

Windows in our master bedroom

Front door is in! They stained it this week.. but I don't have a pic yet, sorry!

Brick started YESTERDAY!

      
Okay so not a ton of brick is up.. but you can get the idea. lol.









Also.... we've picked out some light fixtures!!! So I thought I'd share for those of you who have asked!

this one for the foyer

perfect for our kitchen
not completely decided,... but i think this one for the dining room
chandelier over my tub in the master :)  

I kinda like this one for the dining room too.. and maybe changing the globes to clear ones. I dunno.

No comments:

Post a Comment