Photobucket

Thursday, April 21, 2011

yep, this is my blog. :)

So this is it folks. Here it is. The blog I've been yapping my mouth about for the last month or so. The one I am all for one moment and "eh" about the next! hahah! To be honest... yes I'd love to have lots of readers who care about my everyday insignificant thoughts and feelings but if not,.. hey that's okay! I've always loved English & "writing" so this has always been something I have been interested in,.. just never found the time to actually sit down and do it!

I wouldn't expect anything too immense from this first one. Actually I am quite surprised that I was able to set it up all by myself (like the big girl that I am). For all those who are interested in writing blogs themselves,.. I will go ahead and warn you that you need at least an hour of free time,... and a cigarette. Even as a non-smoker, I feel like if I had lit up a Marlboro light about 40 minutes ago I wouldn't feel so beaten and taken advantage of right about now!

So! That being said. I'm going to once again try to perk up my pitiful looking blog page and then call it a night!

No comments:

Post a Comment