Photobucket

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Exit Through the Gift Shop

Don't use face book to air your dirty laundry. Period. I should stop this blog here.. but I will go on. :)

No one wants to read comment after comment of your crass misrepresentation of facts. There are two sides to every story.. and quite honestly I don't care to hear either side. I personally did not "join" FB to read your stabbing comments towards your friends, family, exes, bosses, or whoever. I simply did not. I realize that the box at the top of your page says "what is on your mind?" but there are a few things that you should hold back from posting!

I realize that we were all given the block or hide option for each individual friend, and I do believe I need to start executing this right given to me. I look on FB several times throughout the day,.. and I am continuously shocked at the things people reveal.. not only about themselves but others as well. Some hold back names but its clear who they are referring to, while others tell it all. 

All I am saying is that it gets old. Some people need just a sliver bit of dignity & something resembling that of a filter.

1 comment:

  1. i promise this will be the only blog that includes griping. i want my blog to be fun & light hearted. so no more blogs like this! *girl scouts honor*

    ReplyDelete