Photobucket

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

triple tangent tuesday

Sooooo. I've seen a few people do this here and there... so I thought that I would give it a try. Triple Tangent Tuesday is where I tell you 3 random things about me... probably as the weeks progress.. I will help you realize just how normal YOU are compared to me! hahahah.

1. I love peanut butter. And by love.. I mean... I probably can't name any other food that I like more. Crunchy, creamy, chunky, honey,... whatever. It's all good. On a sandwich, just a spoon full (or two), or combined with chocolate.. whoever made this wonderful creation -- is the BEST.

2. People who only talk about themselves are the worst. THE WORST. From what they bought, saw, what their going to wear, or did wear, their trips, their kids, their money, jobs, pay, vehicles, their hair, their LIFE,... we get it. Ask about the other person every once in a while. No one likes a bragger.

3. And YES,.. I am going to a Britney Spear's concert in a little over 2 weeks. She's gone a little crazy from time to time,.. but hey haven't we all? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment