Photobucket

Thursday, June 9, 2011

internet shopper

Internet shopping is the best. Hands down. No lines, no buggies, no rude sales associates. It's awesome. Awesome, but addicting. 

In the previous week I have made online purchases from several stores.. and now all I have to do is wait for my items to arrive at my front door. Simple as that. A lot of stores have free shipping (sccooooorreee) which makes internet shopping even better! 

For those of you who have never made any online purchases,.. you don't know what you are missing. And I am being serious. Especially if you haven't bought any items off of ebay. It's sort of a little adrenaline rush to "bid" on an item.. and then keep watch to see if anyone has outbid you.. or how close the auction is to closing. Quite fun. :)

I guess the most appealing thing to me about internet shopping is being able to browse through a "store" without being bothered by anyone... no sales associates,.. no other shoppers. Just me and the computer. 

When the items are delivered in the mail,.. its almost like Christmas. Nothing like coming home to find a box waiting for me. (even though I already know what it is, hahah). Still.. internet shopping is the way to go!!!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment