Photobucket

Friday, November 30, 2012

Finally Friday!

Yes its Friday! And I don't think I could be happier. This week has been a long one, which included me being sick for most of it, and I am just done. Done.

Hank has been working out of town every week, since ohhhhh, MARCH, and last night was his last night of being out of town for a while. Well he may still work out of town, but should be able to drive home every night. Which will be wonderful! I really don't think I will know how to act. Since March, he may have been home 2 or 3 weeks (a week here & there), so I am very glad that things will be getting back to normal.  I know he will be glad to be home too and not living out of a suitcase.

Hank's cousin, Whitney and my dear friend, Erica had their baby girl this past Wednesday. Because of Hank being out of town, and me being sick, neither of us have gotten to visit and meet the new addition, Brenley. So this weekend we will definitely be going to see her and finally get to hold her! We've only seen pictures so far and I can't wait to see that little girl!

Another plus for today, other than it being Friday, is that I get to eat lunch with my friend Adriane! I really don't get to see her a whole lot so anytime I get to spend with her, is very much cherished! Only 2 more hours til lunch, ha!

So if only this good mood can continue through 5 o'clock without any crazy pregnancy hormones interfering, then I will be one happy girl! 

Happy Friday, y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment